You’ll be our honored guest. You will be made to feel welcomed just like a close friend.
When you visit our worship service, you will notice that we strive to offer praise to God that is well pleasing and acceptable to him. In our worship services men and women are not to be glorified but the God of heaven.
While at the assembling of the saints we:
1. Sing and make melody in our hearts to the Lord. Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16
2. Pray to God and thank him for his love and mercy that he shows us everyday. I Timothy 2:8
3. Every Sunday, we assemble to partake of the Lord’s supper or Communion. Acts 20:7, I Corinthians 11:23-26
4. Collection for the saints. We give of our means as we have been prospered, knowing God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:6
5. Preaching and teaching the word of God. Titus 2:1-2, 2 Timothy 4:1-2
Pay us a visit, we can’t wait to meet you!!